Traveling in Florida with your Dog?
When traveling with your pooch it is important to make sure you obey all of the posted signs at rest area and travel stops. The signs are posted for everyone’s safety, including your four-legged friend.
Traveling to Florida this year? Why not take your canine friend to one of the beautiful dog beaches listed below. Here are just a few….
- Key West Dog Beach
- Little Duck Key: Veteran’s Memorial Park, MM 40
- Islamorada – Anne’s Beach
- Bowman’s Beach
- Lighthouse Park Beach
- Tarpon Bay Road Beach
Other Dog Friendly Beaches:
- Canine Beach -Fort Lauderdale
- Virginia Key Beach South- Key Biscayne
- Fort De Soto Paw Playground and Beach – St. Petersburg
Special restrictions may apply so please check with the parks beforehand.